Saturday, February 07, 2009

baroque makes my soul sing

so i have been writing but not posting to this site. sorry for that. everytime i get ready to do so, there is some hurdle which amuses me. i really think the universe is trying to make me show up no matter what. dont know if i have passed that test but i think not and dont care. There are two people who really intrigue me right now, Mary Baker Eddy, the founder of the church of christian science and Marc Chagall. I am researching about their lives and reading and writing about them. They are both touched by a spiritual path and their alliance to it. So, as I listen to baroque music i am so in awe of what they accomplished and hope that i have something as important to offer while on this Earth. Pele says yip!
People are pouring downtown to watch the first mardi gras parade in their SUV's children bursting out and plopping into strollers. It is the nicest weather i can remember recently for this parade. it is also the one year anniversary of my mugging as i walked home from dinner on 3rd street. I hope the children invoved in that are in a better place this year. I am and i have them to thank partially for that. they allowed me to feel some very deep fears that i could not access otherwise. It was a great gift. Off i go to discover other great gifts!

No comments: